What's new in v3.10
What's new in v3.10 release
- TMutex::UnlockISR() added.
- Context Switch User Hook prototype added.
- Added configuration macro INLINE_PROCESS_CTOR (inlining process's constructor control).
- Configuration macros for System Timer User Hook and Context Switch User Hook added. The user now is able to specify "inlining" behavior of the hook.
- Specifying prototypes before friend declaration.(some new compiler requirements)
- Explicit specialization for template function-members (process::Exec). (some new compiler requirements)
- Bug 2848274 fix.
- Fixed bug with IdleProcess stacks size.
- And many minor fixes and improvments in linker's, make's and other scripts.
- Ports corrections
- Blackfin/VDSP port:
- ISR prototypes corrected due to version 5.0 of VDSP;
- corrections for calling conventions added: reserving space for 3 registers in function stack.
- MSP430 GCC port:
- interrupt enable at start of OS_INTERRUPT functions fixed;
- explicit code alignment in OS_Target_asm.S added;
TISRW_SS_STACK_PAD define to reserve some stack space with TISRW_SS.
- MSP430 IAR port:
- added support for MSP430X core;
- added samples for MSP430X core.
- New ports and releases
- Cortex-M3 IAR;
- Cortex-M3 GCC;
- ARM7 GCC .