What new in v3.05
- GPL license changed to MIT license.
- Resume/Suspend code of services significantly redesigned. This eliminates bug with skipping events when more then one process waits the event (Bug 1878045).
- Added GCC Ports and Samples for AVR and MSP430.
- Added support and Samples for STR71x (ARM7).
Sleep added to namaspace
OS. This function is inline function and just call function
TBaseProcess::Sleep. This allows a simple way to call
Sleep from any place in user code, not only from root process's function.
ContextSwitchUserHook - the user defined function that is called from
OS::TKernel::ContextSwitchHook. The function is inlined and does not bring overhead on calling.
- TMutex: incorrect behaviour during locking (Bug 1878045).
- Blackfin port: space in stacks for calling function incoming parameters added.
- EWAVR port: macro
A90_PROC_OPTION was not properly defined. Fixed. Support for another Analog Comparator vector name added.
- EWAVR port: support for devices with more then 64 kbytes flash added in target assembler file.